Now is decision time for all those earlier interviews. Aren’t you glad you took good notes and kept all the details in your organizer?
• Hire the photographer/videographer.
• Book the band or disc jockey.
• Decide on a caterer and hire them.
• Book a florist.
• Begin shopping for your perfect dress and tuxedos.
• Register at the location(s) of your choosing.
• If needed, book a block of hotel rooms for traveling guests and family.
• If you like, build a wedding website for your guests. Record the details of your day and where you’ve registered.
• Pick out and buy invitations.
• Select your bridesmaid dresses and groomsmen attire.
• Start thinking about a honeymoon destination and research options.
• Set a meeting with your minister or another official.
• Send save the date notes.
• If needed, book accessories like chairs, lighting, amps, etc.
• Transportation comes next. Limo, trolley, minibus, whatever you need to get yourself, your wedding party and your guests to the wedding and reception. Be aware of your formal wear!! If you’re wearing a tightly fitted gown, stepping up/down may have challenges.
• Start your wedding day schedule, every detail.
o Transportation pick up times,
► First Dance,
► Cake Cutting.